Magic High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic High

Magic High Is A High School Made For All Sorts of Beings To Learn Their Magics!! Please Read Rules First..!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saving A Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
.:CupCake:.
Admin

Female Posts : 356

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:12 pm

It had been another long and tiring day. I didn't mind. I'm not the one to complain. Especially to my master, who had taken me in for twenty eight years. I had only known his son for so long. He doesn't seem to much into when I'm around, let alone to me. I'll never forget the day he was born. Eight years ago. He has always been emotionless around me.. Even then.. It was like he hated me. I was sitting at the table, drinking my famous tea. How lovely the scent was.
Back to top Go down
https://magichigh.rpg-board.net
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

Female Posts : 65

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Kory,Wayne's father, was walking down the hall to the kitchen when he was stopped a man came up to him and hugged him "My, how I love your son"said the male as he looked up "M-My son....Yes...Well..."Kory said as he pushed the man off him. About 3 minutes later he was in the kitchen looking at his worker "Are you content?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Admin

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:31 pm

I raised my head to my master and nodded. "Yes, sir.. House is rather clean.. Cooks will be cooking soon.. Dinner will be done in about twenty five minutes.." I replied. I couldn't help but feel that his son hadn't walked in because of me. I was sadden, but no reason to be sad because one is shy of you. Right?
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Kory only looked down and walked into the living room when dinner was ready he came and sat saying nothing but the evening prayer Wayne came in late looking upset for some reason. Wayne only sat in silence he didn't eat much and asked to be excused before everyone was done he went to his room and sat on his bed crying.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:08 pm

I couldn't help but wonder why. Why is he so uncomfertable around me? I didn't know. So, I asked to be excused as well. When I was allowed my wish, I walked up to Wayne's room with some tea. I call him young master. Master and young master. As I knocked, I was thinking. What if he doesn't open the door. What would I do then; dear lord, have mercy?
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Wayne wiped his tears and went to the door opening it "Yes?"he asked looking up at him his eyes were red and his face was worn.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:12 pm

"Young master, I have come baring tea. May I ask to be welcomed into your young man den.." I asked. That didn't sound right. Was I allowed a second chance? Was it even possible to go back in time? I guess with that power you can? I could use mind powers on him to get that second chance. No. I wouldn't do that to young master.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:23 pm

"You may come in"Wayne opened the door farther and sat down on his bed, a picture on the side table made him half-smile then he frowned noticing that there was a girl in the background he threw the picture against the wall. Then he looked up "I'm sorry..." he said he was the kind of person to say sorry if he had done something that his father would not like. He went and picked up the picture frame and put it in the closet he swept the glass and threw it away. "So...Thank you for the tea" he said looking at Victor "You may stay here for a bit why don't we talk?"he said half-smiling
Back to top Go down
Admin

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Nodding and stepping in I said,"Well.. I see that you seemed upset.." I sat down as I was told. I didn't feel like something was right. "How... Uhm... How come?" I asked. I felt like it was my fault. Did I upset him?
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:56 pm

"My girlfriend....." he trailed off looking at him he got up from the bed he sighed "...I..." he was quiet. A few minutes later he sat back down tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 pm

I wasn't sure weather I should leave, say a word, or hug him. He was finally talking and he was upset. I sighed. "Break up with you?" I asked. I couldn't help but feel sorry for young master. "It's okay.." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:07 pm

"No...she's pregnant..."he almost screamed tears falling down his pale cheeks "I...don't know what to do..." he looked at Victor. He waited for an answer from him
Back to top Go down
Admin

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:48 pm

I didn't know what to do. "I--" I was quiet. With utter hesitation, I took young master into my arms. I felt my face flush by how warm he was. Then I gave a small smile. "It's okay, young master.. We all know master may get upset.. I'll keep your secret and help you in every way possible.." I was certin I could do such a thing. It was in my blood to keep quiet unless spoken to.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:52 pm

"I just don't know how to help her....and if I leave then...she won't have anyone...for my baby...I just don't know what I should do if I should leave and tell her how I really feel or if I should stay and try to make it work for our baby's sake..."He looked down at him (Remember hes 6'2) "I wish father would not be mad so that I could ask him for help...."
Back to top Go down
Admin

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:57 pm

I nodded with sheer apology. "Young master, I belive you should do what you think is right. No matter what I'll be here for you.. So just tell me what you THINK you should do.." I didn't understand a word I just said, but Lord I hope it made sence..
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:00 pm

"I don't really love her...I just don't anymore and I think that it would only be fair for me to leave her with some money to take care of the child for it's life time lets say about $1million I will save up my allowence till then and pay her then leave her...thank you...Victor"he looked up at the ceilingand sighed
Back to top Go down
Admin

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:07 pm

I nodded. "Of course, young master.." I turned on my heel, swift as the wind, and headed for the door. I felt as if it were wrong to leave young master to do this himself. I knew what I must do. I walked out and to my room. Getting under the bed, I grabbed hold of my shoe box. I opened it. I had been saving for a new suit. But life was more important, especially with a baby. i took out the oney. Only two grand. Another grand and I'd be able to buy that suit. Instead I walked back to young master's room with the box. I knocked. "Young master?"
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Wayne went to the door and opened it "Yes?"he said half-smiling again when he saw Victor he opened the door farther to let him in and sat on the bed waiting for him to come in.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:26 pm

I stepped into the room. Smiling, I handed young master the shoe box. "Here, young master.. I am to help you.. I am to make sure you are happy.." I said. With a warm smile I nodded and dismissed myself. I walked out of his room.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Wayne looked in shock"Thank you" he called after him and set the shoe box down he sat down and called his girlfriend to tell her that he will pay for the baby but he is leaveing. Wayne sat on his bed and ended up falling asleep ~Next morning~
Back to top Go down
Admin

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:44 am

The way young master and I connected was really a dream come true. Was it? Was it not? We'll never know. Due to the fact of the thunder storm last night, I was ordered to clean the yard. Front and back.. I didn't mind. There wasn't much for a butler to do inside.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:53 am

Wayne woke and went outside to go for a walk he saw Victor "Good morning" he said and walked up to him his phone rang he picked it up he walked off yelling into his phone. Wayne came back in the afternoon going to the kitchen he sighed sitting down on a chair at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:10 pm

I had finished my work with the yard. When I walked inside, I walked up to young master. "Young master? Are you okay?" I asked, concerned look on my face. I didn't want him to feel uncomfertable with me.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:14 pm

"Yeah just...that my ex-girlfriend doesn't want the money....but I insisted on it and she finally accepted but she slapped me and called a guy from her old home and he beat me up..." said Wayne as he looked at Victor he was not happy one bit and his face showed it he looked worn and he had a black eye his lip was split and he had a cut on his right cheek.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:19 pm

I walked up to my room. Grabbing a first aid, I walked back down and cleaned the blood that his lip had let out. I sighed. "Young master. I would like to meet this girl and man.." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saving A Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Saving A Life
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic High :: Role-Play :: Town :: Market Place-
Jump to: