Magic High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic High

Magic High Is A High School Made For All Sorts of Beings To Learn Their Magics!! Please Read Rules First..!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saving A Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

Female Posts : 65

Saving A Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:22 pm

"O...okay" Wayne hesitatied after a bit he brought him to his ex and the man then the man punched Wayne knocking him out the man got ontop of Wayne and started to beat him up "You fucking whore" he yelled as he punched Wayne.
Back to top Go down
.:CupCake:.
Admin

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:25 pm

I pulled the man away. "Look!! We are not looking for a fight!!" I said. Throwing the man down, I had helped Wayne up. "Are you okay, young master?" I asked. I took off my glove and wiped the blood. "Here.." he said.
Back to top Go down
https://magichigh.rpg-board.net
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:28 pm

"Well he just left her....how could he do that....hes a fucking whore" said the man Wayne just looked at Victor "Yes...I'm fine..." he said going to the man "Just don't beat her, whore" said Wayne and took Vitor's hand they left.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:33 pm

I shook my head. And turning, I was leading Wayne away. I knew that if that man was going to hit young master one more time, I'd snap. I would be all over him like a fly on cupcakes. I don't like to fight.. But it's self defence.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Wayne looked back the man was coming at him the man hit him onto the ground and was ontop of him within seconds beating him "Stay away whore I know where you live" the man said as he hit Wayne harder each time.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:37 pm

I snapped. I couldn't hold back and watch him get hurt any longer. My eyes were golden. I ripped the man away from Wayne and threw him hard into the house wall. I charged and punched him repeatidly. "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?!?!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:42 pm

The man lay there being punched Wayne got up and stopped Victor he grabbed his hand and they walked home "I....I'm sorry we even went...." he said then he was silent for the rest of the walk home but he held onto Victor's hand the whole walk.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:44 pm

I knew my face was red. I could feel the intense heat. I sighed and ruffled my hair with my free hand. I held his hand tighter. Stopping, I yanked Wayne to me, kissing his lips. I didn't know what the hell I was doing but it felt... Right..
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Wayne blushed as he kissed him and when they had stopped he looked at Victor then looked down "Dad....won't like this...but..."he said slowly "I...did..." Wayne looked at Victor again as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:50 pm

I let go of him. "Yeah.." I said. I scratched the back of my head, looking away. I wanted more.. But I wasn't going to push any farther. I said and began walking ahead. "Lets.. Get home.." I said. When we arrived home, I had gone to my room. Stripping down to my boxers, I laid in bed. Sighing, I drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Wayne woke at 2 am walking into Victor's room he laid beside him hugging him close to his own body he fell asleep ~ the next morning at around 6 am~ Wayne was still asleep in Victor's bed hugging him close.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:55 pm

I was having the most wonderful dream. And it didn't help when I woke and looked down to see young master. My eyes were wide. Blushing and stammering, I said, "Y-Young... M-Master?" I couldn't help but wonder WHY he was in my bed. Did I... No.. I would have remembered something as beautiful as that. The small beautiful body of my master's son hadn't done any better as to what was wrong with my lower half.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:59 pm

Wayne woke he blushed "I...I couldn't...sleep...I came in but...then I..." he trailed off he got up fully clothed he walked over to the door "I...will....just...go...I guess" he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:02 pm

"N-no.. Young master.. You don't have to.." I said. I didn't mean to sound mean.. But now I sounded pleading. "I'm sorry.." I said. I got up and scooped him up, kissing his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:05 pm

Wayne kissed him passonatly when his father came in "What the hell?!" Kory yelled Wayne looked at him "D-Dad...."he stammered "I-I...."Wayne looked down.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:09 pm

"M-Master.." I said. This wasn't the greatest start of my day. Caught by the lord of all masters. He was so going to beat me up for trying to make love to his son. I gently put Wayne down. Bowing my head, I felt fear overcome me.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:16 pm

"What is this?!" yelled Kory "It's...dad....I...I'm gay....and..." "And what...." "And I like him okay?" Wayne asked for his fathers approval but so far it didn't look as though he was going to get it "No....not okay get out son" Kory yelled "Dad, don't hurt him" Wayne pleaded "I'll do what ever the hell I want" Kory yelled "No dad....you can't or...or...I'll run away...just like mom did...." "You wont do anything" Kory started to calm down "Yes father I will and you can't stop me" Wayne walked out. Kory just looked at the door.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:21 pm

I sighed. I walked out after him. "Young master, I am to be punished for my doings. I promise.. I'll be fine.." I said. I hugged him tightly. "Just.. calm down.." I walked back to my room and sat in the middle of the floor, head bow. "I'm ready, master.."
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:24 pm

Kory sighed "No...No you won't be hurt....just take care of my son...I will be back in a few months..." Kory looked at Victor "Be good to him..." Kory walked out and Wayne came in "That was short" he said.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:41 pm

"He.. Didn't do anything.. He just said, be good to you.." I said. I was very shocked. Not in all my days did Master ever hold back on punishing me.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:45 pm

"Where is he going?" Wayne felt he needed to ask he looked at Victor and hugged him he then went and sat on Victor's bed looking down "Why...would he not do anything...."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:47 pm

"I.. Don't know.." I said. I got up. Pulling, Wayne to me, I kissed him. Pushing the door closed with my foot, I kissed down his neck. "Does.. That feel good?" I asked, blushing a firey red.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:49 pm

"Mmhmmm..."Wayne let him do what he wanted he was never one to interupt anything even sex with another man he let Victor sit him down kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:51 pm

I licked his neck and gently laid him back onto the bed. I pulled off his shirt and kissed further down. This was something I've always wanted to try to him.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Wayne moaned lightly as Victor kissed further down not wanting it to ever end "Don't...stop...ever"he moaned and put his arms around Victor's waist pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saving A Life
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic High :: Role-Play :: Town :: Market Place-
Jump to: