Magic High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic High

Magic High Is A High School Made For All Sorts of Beings To Learn Their Magics!! Please Read Rules First..!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saving A Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
.:CupCake:.
Admin

Female Posts : 356

Saving A Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Blushing, Lucy piled off of Ali and onto the floor. "A-Ali, I was.. Uhm..!" she stammered.
I quickly got up. Going into the bathroom, I came back with a towel. "Shh, I'm here.." I said, rocking him in my lap.
Back to top Go down
https://magichigh.rpg-board.net
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

Female Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Wayne looked at Victor smiling weakly the bleeding had stopped "Sorry I bleed sometimes it's a sideaffect of the chemo" he said. Ali looked at her "It's fine...I said I was going to be lesbo didn't I..."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:52 pm

Lucy smiled back. She was still in sitting position on the floor, legs open.
I nodded. "Of course, master.." I said. Smiling, I kissed his head. "Just rest.." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:22 pm

"I said to call me Wayne or hunny..."Wayne said looking at him smiling and then turned his head to face the ceiling. Ali leaned down and kissed her "So...what do you wanna do?"she asked
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Lucy gave a devious smirk and pulled Ali onto her. Kissing the other female on the lips rather passionatly, she moaned softly.
I smiled. "Sorry, dear.." I gave a chuckle. Kissing him, I held him close to me.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Wayne kissed him and smiled "I love you so much" he whispered into Victor's ear his breath tickiling his ear. Ali kissed her with the same passion.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:14 pm

I smiled. "And I love you too.." I whispered. "Now get some rest..."
Lucy kissed down, pulling the rest of her pants and undies off. She looked up at ALi before licking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Wayne fell into a deep sleep which he didn't wake from for a long time. Ali moaned lightly as she pulled on Lucy's hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:27 pm

It was just morning when I went down stairs. I eyed the two girls who were half naked, pregnant, and on the floor asleep. I shook my head to get the thoughts out of my head and headed for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Wayne had not yet woken Ali woke and went into the bathroom to get dressed when she came out she went to the kitchen "Oh...Hello"she said surprised to see Victor she wondered if he had seen the two girls laying on the floor half-naked.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:32 pm

"Morning, Miss Trine..." he said, leaning on the counter. He had a cup of coffee. "Have fun?" he asked. Chuckling and giving a sly smirk, he sipped his coffee. He felt as if he were to burst out laughing when he saw the look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:34 pm

"You saw us didn't you"she said looking at him smiling "Okay so we were saying we will both go lesbo and well...things got out of hand okay..."she looked down "I wonder when Wayne will wake up"she said Wayne had been asleep all afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:36 pm

"Lucy seems passed out too.. I'll wake up young master, you get your girlfriend.." he said, laughter following behind his smart remark. He walked upstairs and sat in bed. Slightly shaking the bigger man, he whispered, "Wayne.. Psst.. Wayne.. It's three in the afternoon.."
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Wayne didn't wake he only slept Ali went to Lucy shaking her but not too hard she didn't want her to be mad at her for waking her "Lucy time to get up it's 3 pm"she said.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Lucy groaned and woke. Rubbing her eyes, she looked at Ali. "Mmm, what?" she said.
I shook him slightly again. "Psst.. Young master.." I said. I tried to wake him again.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Wayne didn't wake he just lay there sleeping almost eeriely there was something wrong. Ali looked at her "It's 3 pm hunny" she kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Lucy smiled into the kiss. "Is it?" she asked. I looked at him curiously. Becoming concerned I shook him a little more. "Wayne..? Wayne, wake up..!" I said. Tears were flooding my eyes. He couldn't be dead. No!
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Ali looked down and handed her some pants "Here we already had Victor looking at us"she smiled. Wayne didn't wake but he did shift in his sleep he had a large cut on his head and his nose was bleeding again.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:48 pm

"MISS TRINE!! CALL AN AMBULANCE!!" I yelled from the room. This wasn't right. I held him in my arms, the blood drenching my white shirt. I didn't care.
Lucy jumped at Victor's yelling voice.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Ali grabbed her phone and called 911 she then went upstairs "What happened?!" she asked surprised at what she saw. Ali tired to save him from death but he slipped till the ambulence got there about 30 seconds at one minute your dead forever they started his heart and got him into the ambulence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saving A Life
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic High :: Role-Play :: Town :: Market Place-
Jump to: