Magic High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic High

Magic High Is A High School Made For All Sorts of Beings To Learn Their Magics!! Please Read Rules First..!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saving A Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

Female Posts : 65

Saving A Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:06 pm

"I love you to Victor...."Wayne looked at him as Victor licked him he felt his hair as he did so Ali looked around "Really?! we can?" she asked happily
Back to top Go down
.:CupCake:.
Admin

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:12 pm

"Sure! You and I both!!" she said. I began to grind against Wayne as I nipped at his neck. I knew he could feel my erection against his as I pulled away and smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://magichigh.rpg-board.net
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:17 pm

"Aww why'd you stop" asked Wayne as he looked at Victor he then couldn't help it any longer he flipped Victor over kissing him wildly.
"Awesome!" said Ali as she looked at Lucy "So...three months and your due?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Lucy nodded. "Yep!! Three more months!" she said with a giggle. She had made a new friend.
I groaned and allowed him to take over. I could tell how much he needed me.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Wayne continued to kiss him "M...Myne" he said between kisses he kissed down. Ali looked exicted "Awesome thats so cool" she said happily hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Lucy hugged back. "Great so.. How about next weekend?" she asked.
I groaned as he kissed me softly. I couldn't help but to let out a rather loud moan.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:43 pm

Wayne licked down to his penis and took it in his mouth sucking slowly then faster. Ali looked back at her "Sure!" she said and looked at the stairs hearing a moan.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:07 pm

"They're probably doing it again.. I ruined their session last time.." she said.
I moaned and thrusted forward. Moaning his name, I threw my head back.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Wayne pulled away and went into him he didn't thrust yet he was distracted by something. Ali looked back at Lucy "Oh...I see...that's awkword" said Ali.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:07 pm

I looked up at Wayne. Sensing something was wrong I tugged slightly at his hair. "Wayne? Are you okay?" I asked.
Lucy nodded. "Yep.. So wanna watch a movie..?"
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:11 pm

He looked at him "Yeah" he smiled and thrust into the smaller man once he stopped he came out of him and went to the bathroom he looked around the bathroom he put his hands over his face he washed his face and sighed. Ali went over to the tv and turned it on she put in a movie and sat down "Sure" she looked around and smiled
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:13 pm

I didn't understand. Why was young master so upset now? I shook my head and knocked. "W-Wayne? Are you okay?" I asked. I wanted to know what was wrong.
Lucy smiled and handed her some ice cream. In the middle of the movie they were crying. "Men are such pigs..!" she sobbed, eating.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Wayne looked at the door he had tears streaming down his face he didn't say anything he just stood there when he finally moved he went to the window and opened it he went to the door standing there for about 3 minutes he then opened it "I...I'm fine.." he said and walked back to the bedroom. "I know" she cried as she hugged Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:19 pm

I went and sat him onto the bed. Sitting by him, I looked up at the young master. "Please.. What's wrong?" I asked, concerned look overcoming my face.
Lucy nuzzled Ali and sighed. "I hate men now.." She was quiet. She began laughing. "I'm going lesbo on Victor's sweet ass..."
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:22 pm

"Nothing..." Wayne didn't want to talk about his problem at the moment all he wanted to do was sleep he was so tired ever since this whole thing started with chemotheropy. Ali looked at her "I think I will to" she said she smiled as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:24 pm

I nodded and hugged him, laying him down beside me. "Sleep, master.." I whispered in his ear, my warm breath tickling his neck.
Lucy smiled back and blushed. Looking back at the TV. She yawned and laid her head on Ali's lap.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:27 pm

"I...I just...I don't know if I should tell you...dad doesn't even know" Wayne was looking at Victor now he looked worn and extremly sad. Ali blushed in the dark looking down at her for only a second before looking back at the tv.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:29 pm

I nodded. "Well it's up to you.." I said. I didn't want to pust Wayne. After all.. It's his life. I snuggled him and smiled. "But I'll always love you.." I assured him.
Lucy moaned softly in her sleep. It was almost mid night. She looked up at Ali.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Wayne looked down at his feet on the bed "I...have cancer..." he said slowly and he wished Victor would still love him like he said he would. Ali was asleep at the time.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:34 pm

I nodded. "Do you think there is a cure..?" I asked, hugging him closer. I didn't want him to die or anything. I wouldn't allow it.
Lucy sighed and closed her eyes only to open them gain. She ran her fingers up and down Ali's stomach. Accidently slippinng her fingers into her pants. She pulled them out quickly, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:35 pm

"I'm in chemotheropy right now it's supposed to shrink the tumors and they will possibly go away..."Wayne had tears in his eyes. Ali didn't wake she just blushed in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:37 pm

I nodded. Hugging him, I kissed his neck softly. "You must sleep, master.. Allow your mind to rest.." I said.
Lucy unbuttoned Ali's pants and looked up.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:40 pm

"No matter how much I sleep...I always feel tired..."Wayne kissed him softly on the cheek. Ali didn't wake yet but she may at any moment just like most girls she is a light sleeper.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Lucy pulled off her pants and stuck her fingers in. Blushing, she kissed Ali's neck softly. She was scared. What if Ali was kidding about going lesbo, but Lucy was pretty serious.
I nodded. "Yes but it is twelve am.." I reassured him, kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Kina
RolePlayer
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Wayne looked down at his feet on the bed again he looked paleer than normal he caughed and blood came up he looked back at him he had a bloody nose. Ali woke "Uh..."she blushed deep red "Lucy..."she smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving A Life   Saving A Life - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saving A Life
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic High :: Role-Play :: Town :: Market Place-
Jump to: